Jayne's Wares. Not only are their items each a one of kind work of art, they are also filled with the positive energy of their creator.
Jayne's Wares. Most of her pieces are made from natural stones which are just as lovely to look at as they are valued for their magical properties. She has dozens of earrings, necklaces and bracelets made with stones like amethyst, adventurine, obsidian, tigers eyes and more. Her descriptions of each piece will explain the magical properties of each of the designs. And I love how she names her pieces for the various aspects of the Goddess, such as Hecate, Inanna, Artemis and more. Truly this is a one of a kind shop that woman of all walks of life will enjoy for its empowering and beautiful jewelry.
Jayne's Wares and tell me another item you would love to have. For additional entries you can do any of the following but you must complete the initial entry first. Be sure to leave one comment for each entry you complete.
1) Heart the Jayne's Wares Esty Shop
2) Subscribe to this blog via email
3) Become my fan on face book
4) Follow me on twitter
5) Tweet this giveaway including @authorldeluca
6) Post or share this giveaway on face book, sweepstakes sites, Mr. Linky, etc (1 entry each)
7) Blog about this giveaway including a link to this blog and Jayne's Wares (5 entries-leave 5 comments)
8) Grab my button and tell me where I can find it
9)Check out the trailer for Destiny and leave a comment
This giveaway will end on 4/2/11 at 12pm. Giveaway is open to the US only. Winner will be selected randomly from all comments received using a random number generator. Thanks again to Jayne's Wares for offering this terrific prize.
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***