Thursday, April 11, 2013

Enter to Win A Phantom Prize Pack in the Wtiches in Fiction Blogoversary Party at Pagan Culture



I am so excited to be taking part in the 4th annual Witches in Fiction Blogoversary party at Pagan Culture. This years theme is ...To The Bone, and at first I had a moment of sheer panic because I had no idea how I could tie that into any on my novels. Then I remembered, there is a scene in Demon where Lord Justyn presents Rebecca with an ammonite pendant. An annomite is a fossil and you can't get much bonier than fossils. The fossil was named for the Egyptian god, Ammon or Amun, later this name was adopted into the Greek pantheon and the Greek god had horns similar in design to the fossil.  These creatures were  free-swimming molluscs who existed millions of years ago.


Though Justyn probably wouldn't be happy about me revealing this, getting the ammonite necklace as a gift wasn't really his idea originally. When my husband and I were dating for only six months, I  bought us a set of ammonite necklaces because I knew I had found my soul mate. That was five years ago, but we still have our necklaces and either wear them or carry them with all the time. They are a symbol of our love, as as the legend states, they bind out together even when we're apart.



Now you can win a ammonite necklace of your own as well as signed copy of Phantom and other prizes that appear in the Dark Musicals books. To enter, head over to Pagan Culture and let Magaly know what musical you'd love to see made into a modern day novel.



Demon, Book Two in the Dark Musicals Trilogy, inspired by Sweeney Todd is available now in both PRINT and eBook!
Purchase

Amazon Smashwords * Barnes & Noble





Phantom, Book One int he Dark Musical Trilogy, Inspired by Phantom on the Opera
Purchase

0 comments:

Post a Comment