Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Dark Musicals Trilogy is Going to the Dogs

 I love seeing pictures of fans with my books, but this a whole new experience. It seems even canines love the Dark Musicals Trilogy. Check out these shots of Pugsy and Lola complete with captions provided by their awesome owner, Tara.

Which one should I read?
Mommy said to read Phantom first...but I have Demon on standby...
I loved Phantom and I've loaned it to my sister Lola. I'm halfway through Demon... I'm a little dogmautized by what Rebecca is going through. Had to take a break. And Dog, I sure wish I could bite Livy's ankle.




Phantom Buy Links: Amazon    Smashwords     Barnes & Noble

Demon Buy Links: Amazon    Smashwords   Barnes & Noble

Hyde Buy Links:    Amazon      Smashwords    Barnes &Noble

1 comment: