Saturday, June 8, 2019

The Slasher Experience by C.p. Bialois is #FREE on Amazon



Casi is a gifted young woman who only wants to help others, but when her parents don’t allow her to help a grieving neighbor, her brother, Tom, decides it’s time to get her out of the house and let her live some.

For him, that involves the Slasher Experience, a who-dun-it weekend based on the low budget, smash hit slasher horror movie. Bringing his two best friends, he hopes to give Casi the time of her life, but when the horror turns real and there’s nowhere to run, her talents are put to the test.


2 comments:

  1. I wanna buy this novel book but I do not have time to read it because I have too much work from college but political science assignment help services is helping me in my academic works.

    ReplyDelete