Friday, June 22, 2012

My Super Sexy Cousin Andrew DiPalma - Cover Model for Player


If the title of this post didn't get your attention, I'm sure this photo will. Nice, huh? Believe it or not, this incredibly sexy man is my little cousin, Andrew DiPalma. He has been modeling and acting for at least ten years now, and he's very good at what he does. He has had some small roles in major movies like We Are Marshall and Meet the Joneses.  He was a head liner in some independent films including a horror flick called Dead Girl.  Last year, he also had a fun part in Cougar Town. Take a look at this picture from that gig.

He has also done tons of commercials, including one for Diesel underwear.



Most recently, he was the model for a little company called Fold Flops, which I discovered completely by accident . The picture below is taken from the Fold Flops website. Be sure to check them out if you need some beach shoes! In a few weeks I'll be doing a giveaway for them on New Age Mama.


But my favorite picture of him is the one where he is just Uncle Andrew. This was taken after my daughter Willow's Christening (To my pagan friends--don't worry, she had a Wiccaning too, but a baby can never have too many blessings!). Andrew flew all the way from California to New Jersey to be there for this special day, and it meant so much to my family.


The reason I decided to post about Andrew today, is because I was trying to get a head start on things and think of a good cover for Player.  As I was glancing through some images of male models, it suddenly occurred to me that I was a complete idiot.  I have the perfect model right in my family. He is nothing like the main character personality wise, but as far as looks go, he's absolutely perfect.  Its actually kind of funny that the sweetest most lovable guy in the world always gets the role of the womanizer.  But it just goes to show you that you can never judge of a book by its cover---unless of course, Andrew is on that cover!

If you want to learn more about Andrew DiPalma, you can visit his website or become his fan on face book. Its worth it just for the eye candy!

2 comments:

  1. Whoaa. Is, like, everyone in your family so perfect? :D You are beautiful, your cousin is so handsome... Yup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet:) I wish I looked half as good as him-LOL

      Delete