Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Short and Sexy - Guest Post by Author Ella Jade

Thanks, New Age Mama for having me today. I'm thrilled to be here talking about my recent release Three's A Crowd. 
Normally, I'm a wordy girl when it comes to telling a story. I have several novels and a few novellas out there, so this was my first attempt at a short story. Three's A Crowd is a little over 3k. The book is an Amazon exclusive published through Ruby Lioness Press. The idea came to me when I was searching for images to help me with a writing prompt. I do this exercise where I search for pictures of the erotic nature and write quick drabbles, sometimes no more than 1k. This often helps me work out a sexy scene or puts me in the right frame of mind to write from the male POV. Many times my drabbles make it into my WIP's. When I saw a particular image, the idea for Three's A Crowd popped into my head, and the short story was born. 
The novella is a quick, highly erotic tale about a young, carefree and sexually charged couple. If you're not familiar with my work, this might be a good place to start, especially if you're looking for a fun, tantalizing read. This is a perfect poolside or beach book. It's fun, fast-paced and steamy. And the price is just right! It's 0.99 on Amazon and free to Prime members. 
Here's the blurb…
Connor Hughes is a lucky man. Janine and Sierra, the two sexy women who live downstairs from him have invited him to watch their intimate time in the bedroom. Connor is a willing spectator, but can't believe it when Janine asks him to join in on the fun. Connor is drawn to Sierra in ways he'd never imagined. There is something very familiar about the dark-haired beauty that has him wondering why she calls to him.

When fantasy mixes with reality, Connor gives into temptation in more ways than one. Will he figure out who Sierra is to him? Can the feeling last all night?
Available on Amazon 6/1/12 – Three's A Crowd by Ella Jade
I hope you'll get lost in my words. You can connect with me at http://ellajadeauthor.blogspot.com to see what else I have going on this summer.
Bio
Ella Jade has been writing for as long as she can remember. As a child, she often had a notebook and pen with her and now as an adult, the laptop is never far. The plots and dialog have always played out in her head, but she never knew what to do with them. That all changed when she discovered the eBooks industry. She started penning novels at a rapid pace and now she can't be stopped.
Ella resides in New Jersey with her husband and two young boys. When she's not chasing after her kids, she's busy writing, attending PTO meetings, kickboxing and scrapbooking. She hope's you'll get lost in her words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment