Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fairy Tail By Andrew P. Weston is Free This Weekend!!



This book has been on my reading list for a while, and I was excited to see that it was free for the weekend!!!! It was published by Ruby Lioness Press, which is the sister company of my publisher, Pagan Writers Press. I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but it looks like a quick, fun read!When I do get to it, I will be sure to post a review.

You can get your free copy of Fairy Tail on Amazon. Here is a little about the book to get you excited!


For the third year running, a ritualistic serial killer has struck again in the week leading up to Halloween, leaving a gruesome and bloody trail in his wake.

It’s the same every year. One murder every day, until his quotient of seven has been reached. Butchery doesn’t begin to describe what happens to those who he gets his hands on. Then the killer vanishes – only to return twelve months later as merciless as ever.


When he does resurface, he appears to strike randomly and at will. It cannot be established exactly how the killer selects his victims, or why. As such, the detective leading the case is no closer to discovering the identity of the ruthless predator than he was when the slayings began.
It’s only when the detective gets an unexpected break that things get interesting…

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this info! Only 29 pages? I'm reading it today I think :)

    ReplyDelete