Monday, January 17, 2011

My First Review for Destiny! Posted by Stacy Evans from the Inspired By Life Blog



I am so excited to share that the first review on my novel, "Destiny" was been posted.  Stacy Evans is a long time Wiccan and author of the blog, Inspired By Life. I asked for to do a review and was honored when she accepted. She finished the book in just one day, and has already posted her review. I am so honored and flattered by her words.   I especially loved this line of her review:

"I may be jumping the gun as it hasn't been released yet, but I could see this book starting a whole new wave of Twilight/Harry Potter type mass following."

That would certainly be a dream come true! To read Stacey's full review, you can visit her blog, and make sure you follow her blog while you're there.  She updates it almost daily with lots of wonderful pagan related articles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment